This course explains the requirements of CDM 2015, which applies to all construction projects in Great Britain.
- Introduction (15 mins) – Describes the background to CDM 2015 and outlines the main duties imposed by the Regulations.
- Clients (15 mins) – Explains the duties of clients.
- Designers (10 mins) – Explains the duties of designers.
- The Principal Designer (10 mins) – Explains the duties of the principal designer.
- The Principal Contractor (15 mins) – Explains the duties of the principal contractor.
- Contractors (10 mins) – Explains the duties of contractors.
- General Duties (10 mins) – Covers the general duties of persons working on a construction project.
- Worker Engagement (5 mins) – Covers the duty to involve the workforce in matters of health, safety and welfare.
- Construction Phase Plan (5 mins) – Covers the duty to prepare a construction phase plan.
- Health & Safety File (10 mins) – Covers the duty to prepare a health and safety file.
- Self Test (15 mins) – 40 questions covering each of the previous 9 modules. Results are stored for later retrieval by training supervisors.
The total time for the course is 2 hours, including the test.