This course is designed to help reduce the risk of pollution caused by the poor storage of oil in above ground tank installations, poorly maintained tanks and unsuitable filling practices.
There are 3 versions, for England, Scotland and Wales.
- Introduction (2 mins)
- Legislation (3 mins)
- Tank Location (4 mins)
- Oil Storage Tanks (6 mins)
- Secondary Containment (4 mins)
- Installing Tanks (4 mins)
- Ancillary Equipment (3 mins)
- Pipework (11 mins)
- Safe Delivery (4 mins)
- Looking After Your Tank (5 mins)
- Old Tanks (3 mins)
- Mobile Bowsers (2 mins)
- Security (2 mins)
- Oil Spills (2 mins)
- Self Test – 20 multiple-choice questions (5 mins)
The average course completion time is one hour.