This ‘First Aid Safety’ training course covers unconsciousness and explains how to diagnose and treat casualties with different causes of unconsciousness.
The course aims to teach practical first aid techniques required to deal with injuries and conditions common to the workplace.
The intention is not to make employees into qualified first aiders, but simply to highlight the skills required to be of some help if an accident occurs.
- Causes of Unconsciousness – (5 mins)
- Levels of Unconsciousness – (10 mins)
- Examination and Treatment – (10 mins)
- Head Injuries – (15 mins)
- Fainting – (5 mins)
- Other Problems – (10 mins)
- Self Test – (5 mins)
The average course completion time is 1 hour.