This course provides basic fire safety training to everyone at work.
- Introduction (5 mins) – Why fire safety training is important.
- What is Fire? (15 mins) – The chemistry and characteristics of fire.
- Growth & Spread of Fire (10 mins) – How fires spread by convection, radiation and conduction.
- Causes of Fire (10 mins) – The common causes of fire and how to avoid them.
- Fire Extinguishers (15 mins) – The six major classes of fires and the different fire extinguishers which should be used to fight them.
- What to do in case of Fire (5 mins) – The steps to take when a fire is detected.
- Self Test (5 mins) – The self-test presents 10 multiple-choice questions.
The average course completion time is 1 hour 5 minutes.