This course contains essential health and safety information and advice for all persons who work alone, and anyone who employs or engages lone workers.
- Introduction (3 mins)
- Lone Workers (3 mins)
- Risk Assessment (7 mins)
- Evaluating the Risks (3 mins)
- Information & Training (2 mins)
- Supervision & Monitoring (3 mins)
- Emergencies (2 mins)
- Reducing the Risk (3 mins)
- Working from Home (3 mins)
- Self Test – 20 multiple-choice questions (6 mins)
The average course completion time is 35 minutes.