This course explains the requirements of RIDDOR, which applies to all work activities in Great Britain, including the offshore oil and gas industry.
It is for all employers, the self-employed, and persons in control of work premises, who must report certain work-related accidents, diseases and dangerous occurrences.
The course includes the amendments to RIDDOR which became law on 1st October 2013.
- Introduction – (5 mins)
- Reportable Incidents – (20 mins)
- Notification & Reporting – (10 mins)
- Reporting a Fatality – (5 mins)
- Reporting Cases of Disease – (10 mins)
- Reporting Gas Incidents – (5 mins)
- Making & Keeping Records – (5 mins)
- Self Test (10 mins) – 30 randomised multiple choice questions. Results are stored for later retrieval by training supervisors.
The average course completion time is 1 hour and 10 minutes.