This course is designed for persons involved with, or who are interested in, CCGT technology, and who need to obtain a sound technical understanding of the subject.
It explains the purpose, structure and function of a CCGT station, illustrating the main components.
- Introduction – (6 mins)
- Gas Turbine – (30 mins)
- Steam Turbine – (50 mins)
- Generator – (35 mins)
- HRSG – (35 mins)
- Cooling Water System – (10 mins)
- Water Steam Cycle – (12 mins)
- Water Treatment Plant – (30 mins)
- Assessment – (20 mins) – The assessment comprises a randomised selection of 50 multiple choice questions.
The average course completion time is 3 hours 50 minutes.